Air Conditioning Service | Ashland, KY
Phillips Body Shop offers a special air conditioning performance service to identify any problems and can diagnose and repair your air conditioning system regardless of manufacturer.
- Inspect system for leaks (hoses, couplings, valves, evaporator, etc.)
- Recover any old refrigerant
- Remove refrigerant and store in environmentally safe recycling unit
- Evacuate the system – minimum 30 minutes
- Inspect and adjust drive belt tension
- Clean condenser fins if needed
- Remove moisture which can cause corrosion
- Test compressor operation
- Fill with proper O.E. amount of refrigerant (refrigerant extra)
- Pressure test and check for leaks
- Check output temperature
- Check proper operations of controls, blower motor and cooling fan
Phillips Body Shop recommends an air conditioning system inspection every 12,000 miles or 12 months.
Proudly Serving Ashland, KY and surrounding areas.